Join Us Today at the ARIN Election Forum
Posted: Thursday, 28 October 2021
Election season is upon us, and one of the best ways to get to know the candidates is to attend our Election Forum, livestreaming today at noon (12:00 PM) EDT: https://arin.net/ARIN48_materials
Join us to hear speeches from candidates running for the Board of Trustees, the Advisory Council and the NRO Number Council. We will also be asking our Board and Advisory Council candidates selected questions from the ARIN community.
A compilation of candidate biographies and questionnaire responses is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/candidate_bios.pdf
If you missed the Public Policy Meeting last week, find a recap of both days on the ARIN Blog: https://arin.net/blog or visit the ARIN 48 Meeting Materials page to view the presentations given: https://arin.net/ARIN48_materials
There’s still time to register for our 4 November Members Meeting — join us in-person in Minneapolis or from the comfort of your own home. Visit https://arin.net/ARIN48 for more info on how you can attend and participate.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- » View Archive