Join Us Today at the ARIN Election Forum
Posted: Thursday, 28 October 2021
Election season is upon us, and one of the best ways to get to know the candidates is to attend our Election Forum, livestreaming today at noon (12:00 PM) EDT: https://arin.net/ARIN48_materials
Join us to hear speeches from candidates running for the Board of Trustees, the Advisory Council and the NRO Number Council. We will also be asking our Board and Advisory Council candidates selected questions from the ARIN community.
A compilation of candidate biographies and questionnaire responses is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/candidate_bios.pdf
If you missed the Public Policy Meeting last week, find a recap of both days on the ARIN Blog: https://arin.net/blog or visit the ARIN 48 Meeting Materials page to view the presentations given: https://arin.net/ARIN48_materials
There’s still time to register for our 4 November Members Meeting — join us in-person in Minneapolis or from the comfort of your own home. Visit https://arin.net/ARIN48 for more info on how you can attend and participate.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive