Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Wednesday, 06 October 2021
We need your assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the candidates at the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum.
At the following URL, you’ll find a list of suggested questions we received from the community. Which of these questions are most interesting or important to you? Let us know by completing the anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Rank_2021_Candidate_Questions
All responses are due before 5:00 PM EDT on 13 October 2021.
Selected questions will be answered on Thursday, 28 October, during the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum will be held from 1:15 to 2:00 PM EDT, and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be held from 2:00 to 2:30 PM EDT.
During the Candidate Forums, the moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and each candidate will be given the opportunity to respond. There will be no questions taken live from the audience.
Note that the Initial Slate of Candidates was announced on 21 September. Before you rank the questions you want answered, we suggest that you review this slate to familiarize yourself with the candidates, their backgrounds, and views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaires.
Board candidate questionnaire: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/processes/#draft-arin-board-of-trustees-nominee-questionnaire
Advisory Council candidate questionnaire: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/processes/#draft-arin-advisory-council-nominee-questionnaire
You can also read or make Statements of Support at: https://www.bigpulse.com/p66970/
We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate stands on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all our voters make a more informed decision when they cast their ballots during the week of elections.
If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive