Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Wednesday, 06 October 2021
We need your assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the candidates at the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum.
At the following URL, you’ll find a list of suggested questions we received from the community. Which of these questions are most interesting or important to you? Let us know by completing the anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Rank_2021_Candidate_Questions
All responses are due before 5:00 PM EDT on 13 October 2021.
Selected questions will be answered on Thursday, 28 October, during the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum will be held from 1:15 to 2:00 PM EDT, and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be held from 2:00 to 2:30 PM EDT.
During the Candidate Forums, the moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and each candidate will be given the opportunity to respond. There will be no questions taken live from the audience.
Note that the Initial Slate of Candidates was announced on 21 September. Before you rank the questions you want answered, we suggest that you review this slate to familiarize yourself with the candidates, their backgrounds, and views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaires.
Board candidate questionnaire: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/processes/#draft-arin-board-of-trustees-nominee-questionnaire
Advisory Council candidate questionnaire: https://www.arin.net/participate/oversight/elections/processes/#draft-arin-advisory-council-nominee-questionnaire
You can also read or make Statements of Support at: https://www.bigpulse.com/p66970/
We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate stands on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all our voters make a more informed decision when they cast their ballots during the week of elections.
If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public "ARIN Discussion" Mailing List
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- Nominations Now Open for NRO NC Election
- Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
- RIRs Message to the AFRINIC Community
- ARIN’s Leadership Development Series Video Premiere
- ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
- General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
- COMING SOON! ARIN Premier Support Plan as a Paid Service
- » View Archive