Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
Posted: Monday, 27 September 2021
ARIN wishes to congratulate and welcome the following individuals to a special ARIN 48 Virtual Fellowship Program:
- Meri Baghdasaryan
- Tim Barnes
- Zoey Barthelemy
- Jeremy Bernick
- Shearvon Devenish
- Aggrey Marsh
- Marlin Martes
- David McGarraugh
- Malisa Richards
- Phoebe Rouge
- Miles Smith
ARIN 48 Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions, where they’ll have the opportunity to meet other members of the ARIN community, learn about policies on the docket for ARIN 48, and be mentored by a member of the ARIN Advisory Council.
We would also like to acknowledge and thank all ARIN 48 Virtual Fellowship Program applicants for their interest in ARIN’s Fellowship Program.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program and to apply for a future fellowship, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about ARIN 48 and register to attend virtually , please visit the link below.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- Deadline Approaching — Make Sure Your Organization is Eligible to Vote in ARIN’s Upcoming Election!
- » View Archive