NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
Posted: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
NRO NC Candidates and Election Information
The following individuals have confirmed their intent to seek a three-year term on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) beginning 1 January 2022:
- John Barfield, Biss Inc.
- Chris Quesada
To view candidate biographies and questionnaire responses, please visit:
Candidate Statements of Support may be made and viewed at:
Please note that all statements of support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, in general, within one business day if approved.
During the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum on 28 October 2021, each candidate will have the opportunity to address the community. These speeches will be posted the following day.
Who can vote in the NRO NC Election?
ARIN 48 and NANOG 83 attendees who are not Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN members may vote from 1 November 2021 through 12 November 2021 if they register for the meetings before 1:00 PM EDT on 28 October 2021.
All Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN members (in good standing as of 20 September 2021) may vote online from 4 November 2021 through 5:00 PM EST 12 November 2021.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of ARIN and the ARIN community, congratulations and good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and involvement that elected candidates are willing to make toward ensuring the viability and growth of the community and the Internet.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive