NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
Posted: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
NRO NC Candidates and Election Information
The following individuals have confirmed their intent to seek a three-year term on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) beginning 1 January 2022:
- John Barfield, Biss Inc.
- Chris Quesada
To view candidate biographies and questionnaire responses, please visit:
Candidate Statements of Support may be made and viewed at:
Please note that all statements of support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, in general, within one business day if approved.
During the virtual ARIN 48 Election Forum on 28 October 2021, each candidate will have the opportunity to address the community. These speeches will be posted the following day.
Who can vote in the NRO NC Election?
ARIN 48 and NANOG 83 attendees who are not Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN members may vote from 1 November 2021 through 12 November 2021 if they register for the meetings before 1:00 PM EDT on 28 October 2021.
All Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN members (in good standing as of 20 September 2021) may vote online from 4 November 2021 through 5:00 PM EST 12 November 2021.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
On behalf of ARIN and the ARIN community, congratulations and good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and involvement that elected candidates are willing to make toward ensuring the viability and growth of the community and the Internet.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public "ARIN Discussion" Mailing List
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- Nominations Now Open for NRO NC Election
- Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
- RIRs Message to the AFRINIC Community
- ARIN’s Leadership Development Series Video Premiere
- ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
- General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
- COMING SOON! ARIN Premier Support Plan as a Paid Service
- » View Archive