Labor Day Closing Information
Posted: Wednesday, 01 September 2021
Operating Hours/Closing Information
The ARIN office will close early on Friday, 3 September and be closed on Monday, 6 September in observance of Labor Day. On 3 September, the main office and Financial Services Help Desk will close at 3:00 PM ET and the Registration Services Help Desk will close at 3:30 PM ET. ARIN’s office will reopen with normal operating hours on Tuesday, 7 September.
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive