New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Monday, 09 August 2021
ARIN recently made improvements, enhancements, and updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Added new RESTful commands for ARIN’s IRR to allow users to retrieve the following:
- list of route, route-set, as-set, and aut-num objects for an Org ID
- list of route objects for a NET
- list of route objects for a NET that includes route objects for its reassignments
- Added Routing Policy Specification Language (RPSL) display for user review when they are creating or editing route-set and as-set objects in the IRR graphical user interface (GUI).
- Fixed some accessibility errors in the ARIN Online GUI.
- Continued to update ARIN’s internal management software, including making improvements to ticket handling.
- Updated some windows in the ARIN Online GUI to add analyst and contact information for use of Premier Support Plan customers.
- Upgraded our DNSSEC zone generation system for reverse DNS zones.
- In July, upgraded the software that provides search capabilities on arin.net. Note that some users who have installed browser software that blocks ads and/or tracking may experience issues with search results.
- Consultation on Implementing Single Transferrable Voting for ARIN Elections
- New ARIN Mailing List for General Member Discussions
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder--Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- New ARIN Membership Structure for 2022
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ACSP Consultation 2021.6 — Community Consultation on Term Limits for ARIN Board of Trustees is Now Closed
- ARIN’s Log4j Zero-day Bug Vulnerability Review Results
- Support Added for Three TLS Version 1.3 Cipher Suites
- ARIN Governance Working Group Consultation Series
- » View Archive