Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 48
Posted: Wednesday, 28 July 2021
Apply now through 5:00 PM ET Wednesday, 25 August 2021 to be a part of the ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program. This is a wonderful way to meet others in the community, grow in your career, and be mentored as you gain experience with the ARIN Policy Development Process.
This is the second time the program will take place completely online, consisting of four structured 75-minute sessions held on Thursday afternoons from 30 September through 21 October, in addition to attending the virtual ARIN 48 Public Policy Meeting on 19 and 20 October.
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals 18 years and older who reside in the ARIN region and are interested in Internet number resource policy development, IPv6 deployment, IPv4 matters (including the transfer market), routing security, or Internet governance.
To be considered, you must submit an online application. Apply now at the following link – our new, simplified application won’t take much of your time and you can even save as you go and come back to it later.
To learn more about ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program, the selection process, and the Terms and Conditions, please visit:
Download and share our informational flyer and watch our promotional video for more details:
Applicants that require approval from their employer prior to applying may request a customizable letter that highlights the benefits of taking part in ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to request a copy of the letter, please email email@example.com. ARIN looks forward to receiving your application soon!
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
- Congratulations 2021 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN 48 Registration Now Open
- Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- ACSP Consultation 2021.4 – Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement is Now Closed
- NRPM 2021.2 - New Policies Implemented
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Closing the ARIN-discuss Mailing List
- Consultation on Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement
- » View Archive