Registration Now Open for CarPIF 7
Posted: Tuesday, 08 June 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Caribbean Peering & Interconnection Forum (CarPIF 7), which will be held entirely online on 7 July from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET. The theme of this year’s virtual event is “Strengthening and Securing Caribbean Connectivity” and we will be focusing on two issues critical to interconnection in the Caribbean – network security and network resilience.
Our event this year will feature keynote speakers including Bijal Sanghani, Director on Peering DB Board of EURO-IX and Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola, Commissioner for the Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace, as well as moderators from the hosting organizations. Sessions will include interactive discussions and case studies will focus on supporting the deployment of local digital services across the Caribbean triggered by the pandemic. Attendees will receive a holistic view of the Caribbean’s unique challenges and opportunities for peering and interconnection in the region.
The goal is to allow the CarPIF community to:
- Share knowledge and experiences
- Establish new peering relationships
- Extend existing arrangements beneficial to the Caribbean peering landscape
To view the full agenda and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public "ARIN Discussion" Mailing List
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- Nominations Now Open for NRO NC Election
- Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
- RIRs Message to the AFRINIC Community
- ARIN’s Leadership Development Series Video Premiere
- ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
- General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
- » View Archive