Registration Now Open for CarPIF 7
Posted: Tuesday, 08 June 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Caribbean Peering & Interconnection Forum (CarPIF 7), which will be held entirely online on 7 July from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET. The theme of this year’s virtual event is “Strengthening and Securing Caribbean Connectivity” and we will be focusing on two issues critical to interconnection in the Caribbean – network security and network resilience.
Our event this year will feature keynote speakers including Bijal Sanghani, Director on Peering DB Board of EURO-IX and Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola, Commissioner for the Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace, as well as moderators from the hosting organizations. Sessions will include interactive discussions and case studies will focus on supporting the deployment of local digital services across the Caribbean triggered by the pandemic. Attendees will receive a holistic view of the Caribbean’s unique challenges and opportunities for peering and interconnection in the region.
The goal is to allow the CarPIF community to:
- Share knowledge and experiences
- Establish new peering relationships
- Extend existing arrangements beneficial to the Caribbean peering landscape
To view the full agenda and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive