Announcing the 2021 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 02 June 2021
We are pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected to serve on the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave
- Byron Holland, CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority / Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet)
- Jonathan Kalbfeld, ThoughtWave Technologies, Inc.
- Leif Sawyer, GCI Communications Corp
- Chris Tacit, Vancouver Internet Exchange (VANIX)
These community members were selected from the pool of volunteers recently solicited and meet the eligibility requirements, including being associated with General Members in Good Standing, and with not more than two Advisory Council members participating. The selection was made by the two Trustee members of the NomCom — Tina Morris and Catherine Middleton (2021 NomCom Chair).
We extend our sincere thanks to these volunteers for serving on this year’s committee and appreciate their time and willingness to contribute to this vital process. We also hope you will join us in thanking all those who volunteered. ARIN, as an organization and as a community, relies on the participation of its stakeholders.
For 2021, the NomCom will be identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For the Board of Trustees, there will be two seats to fill for terms starting on 1 January 2022. For the Advisory Council terms starting next year, there will be five full-term seats to fill, with an additional seat with a one-year term to fill. The Call for Nominations will be posted in the coming weeks.
For additional information regarding the Nomination Committee, visit:
- NomCom Charter
- NomCom FAQs
- 2021 Board Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
- Congratulations 2021 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN 48 Registration Now Open
- Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- ACSP Consultation 2021.4 – Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement is Now Closed
- NRPM 2021.2 - New Policies Implemented
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Closing the ARIN-discuss Mailing List
- Consultation on Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement
- » View Archive