FINAL EXTENSION: Call for Volunteers for the 2021 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 24 May 2021
ARIN is offering a final extension on the call for volunteers to serve on the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom) through 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 28 May. To be considered as a volunteer, you must be a representative from a General Member in Good Standing, not be a candidate for election in 2021, be willing to serve a half-year term, and complete a brief volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the link below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021NomCom
The 2021 NomCom, chaired by ARIN Trustee Catherine Middleton, is seeking five volunteers from the community to serve on the committee. The NomCom has the important role of helping to shape the future of ARIN by identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council (AC). This is done in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the documented ARIN Election Processes, and with guidance from the Board of Trustees. Volunteers must be from an ARIN Member organization in Good Standing and can’t be a candidate for an ARIN Election in the same year.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair), who then select and appoint five individual representatives from the pool of volunteers drawn from the General Membership. Chosen representatives may include up to two current Advisory Council members.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the Charter for the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
Those selected to serve will be contacted directly by ARIN staff and asked to sign and return a Nondisclosure Agreement within three business days of being notified of their selection:
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public "ARIN Discussion" Mailing List
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- Nominations Now Open for NRO NC Election
- Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
- RIRs Message to the AFRINIC Community
- ARIN’s Leadership Development Series Video Premiere
- ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
- General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
- » View Archive