FINAL EXTENSION: Call for Volunteers for the 2021 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 24 May 2021
ARIN is offering a final extension on the call for volunteers to serve on the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom) through 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 28 May. To be considered as a volunteer, you must be a representative from a General Member in Good Standing, not be a candidate for election in 2021, be willing to serve a half-year term, and complete a brief volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the link below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021NomCom
The 2021 NomCom, chaired by ARIN Trustee Catherine Middleton, is seeking five volunteers from the community to serve on the committee. The NomCom has the important role of helping to shape the future of ARIN by identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council (AC). This is done in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the documented ARIN Election Processes, and with guidance from the Board of Trustees. Volunteers must be from an ARIN Member organization in Good Standing and can’t be a candidate for an ARIN Election in the same year.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair), who then select and appoint five individual representatives from the pool of volunteers drawn from the General Membership. Chosen representatives may include up to two current Advisory Council members.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the Charter for the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
Those selected to serve will be contacted directly by ARIN staff and asked to sign and return a Nondisclosure Agreement within three business days of being notified of their selection:
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive