Registration Now Open for ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum
Posted: Monday, 10 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum. This virtual event will be held from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on Thursday, 20 May.
The ARIN Caribbean Forum is specifically designed to sensitize leaders, policymakers, and the technical community in the Caribbean on actions that can be taken to understand global Internet trends, contribute to mitigating risks, and maximize opportunities to a safe, open, and secure Internet.
This virtual forum will feature sessions on global cybersecurity trends, RPKI and IRR, cleaning up malware from subscriber systems, and much more.
To view the full agenda and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
When registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting day!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive