Registration Now Open for ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum
Posted: Monday, 10 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum. This virtual event will be held from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on Thursday, 20 May.
The ARIN Caribbean Forum is specifically designed to sensitize leaders, policymakers, and the technical community in the Caribbean on actions that can be taken to understand global Internet trends, contribute to mitigating risks, and maximize opportunities to a safe, open, and secure Internet.
This virtual forum will feature sessions on global cybersecurity trends, RPKI and IRR, cleaning up malware from subscriber systems, and much more.
To view the full agenda and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
When registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting day!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Implementing Single Transferrable Voting for ARIN Elections
- New ARIN Mailing List for General Member Discussions
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder--Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- New ARIN Membership Structure for 2022
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ACSP Consultation 2021.6 — Community Consultation on Term Limits for ARIN Board of Trustees is Now Closed
- ARIN’s Log4j Zero-day Bug Vulnerability Review Results
- Support Added for Three TLS Version 1.3 Cipher Suites
- ARIN Governance Working Group Consultation Series
- » View Archive