Registration Now Open for ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum
Posted: Monday, 10 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum. This virtual event will be held from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on Thursday, 20 May.
The ARIN Caribbean Forum is specifically designed to sensitize leaders, policymakers, and the technical community in the Caribbean on actions that can be taken to understand global Internet trends, contribute to mitigating risks, and maximize opportunities to a safe, open, and secure Internet.
This virtual forum will feature sessions on global cybersecurity trends, RPKI and IRR, cleaning up malware from subscriber systems, and much more.
To view the full agenda and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
When registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting day!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
- Congratulations 2021 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN 48 Registration Now Open
- Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- ACSP Consultation 2021.4 – Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement is Now Closed
- NRPM 2021.2 - New Policies Implemented
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Closing the ARIN-discuss Mailing List
- Consultation on Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement
- » View Archive