Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
Posted: Wednesday, 05 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th ARIN/Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU) Public Policy Group Special Forum.
This virtual event will be held from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on 18-19 May and the theme for this event is “Caribbean Priorities Within A Changing Global Internet.”
This virtual forum will feature keynote speakers including John Curran, President and CEO of ARIN; Rodney Taylor, Secretary General of the Caribbean Telecommunications Union; and Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director of the Telecommunication Development Bureau of the International Telecommunication Union, as well as high-level government officials and regulators. Sessions will include interactive discussions and case studies on international Internet public policy topics relevant in the Caribbean. Attendees will receive a holistic view of the issues, trends, and opportunities affecting the adoption, resilience, and security of the Internet in the Caribbean.
The goal is to foster awareness of approaches and practical strategies in the following areas:
- Synchronization: coordination and collaboration on Internet policy development initiatives
- Cooperation: safeguarding national, regional, and international development interests
- Participation: facilitating Caribbean involvement in and tracking of international policy developments
To view the full agenda for both days and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
You only have to register once to attend any and all meeting dates. When registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting days!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive