Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
Posted: Wednesday, 05 May 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th ARIN/Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU) Public Policy Group Special Forum.
This virtual event will be held from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT on 18-19 May and the theme for this event is “Caribbean Priorities Within A Changing Global Internet.”
This virtual forum will feature keynote speakers including John Curran, President and CEO of ARIN; Rodney Taylor, Secretary General of the Caribbean Telecommunications Union; and Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director of the Telecommunication Development Bureau of the International Telecommunication Union, as well as high-level government officials and regulators. Sessions will include interactive discussions and case studies on international Internet public policy topics relevant in the Caribbean. Attendees will receive a holistic view of the issues, trends, and opportunities affecting the adoption, resilience, and security of the Internet in the Caribbean.
The goal is to foster awareness of approaches and practical strategies in the following areas:
- Synchronization: coordination and collaboration on Internet policy development initiatives
- Cooperation: safeguarding national, regional, and international development interests
- Participation: facilitating Caribbean involvement in and tracking of international policy developments
To view the full agenda for both days and register for this free event, visit the registration site:
You only have to register once to attend any and all meeting dates. When registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting days!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Implementing Single Transferrable Voting for ARIN Elections
- New ARIN Mailing List for General Member Discussions
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder--Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- New ARIN Membership Structure for 2022
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ACSP Consultation 2021.6 — Community Consultation on Term Limits for ARIN Board of Trustees is Now Closed
- ARIN’s Log4j Zero-day Bug Vulnerability Review Results
- Support Added for Three TLS Version 1.3 Cipher Suites
- ARIN Governance Working Group Consultation Series
- » View Archive