The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
Posted: Tuesday, 04 May 2021
The 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom), chaired by ARIN Trustee Catherine Middleton, is seeking five volunteers from the community to serve a one-year term on the committee. The NomCom has the important role of helping to shape the future of ARIN by identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council (AC). This is done in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the documented ARIN Election Processes, and with guidance from the Board of Trustees. Volunteers must be from an ARIN Member organization in Good Standing and can’t be a candidate for an ARIN Election in the same year.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair), who then select and appoint five individual representatives from the pool of volunteers drawn from the General Membership. Chosen representatives may include up to two actively-serving Advisory Council members.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the Charter for the 2021 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
If you’re interested in volunteering for the 2021 NomCom, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, 11 May:
Those selected by the Board of Trustees to serve will be contacted directly by ARIN staff and asked to sign and return a Nondisclosure Agreement within three business days of being notified of their selection:
For more information pertaining to the Nomination Committee, please review the FAQ at:
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive