May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
Posted: Thursday, 29 April 2021
ARIN has a number of webinars coming up in May that are now open for registration – in fact, we have one per week! Just choose the webinar(s) that fits your schedule and your interests and join us at no cost. Can’t make one? All webinars will be made available on-demand after the live session.
Using ARIN’s RESTful API for IRR
Tuesday, 4 May at 2:00 PM ET
Do you need to manage multiple IRR records quickly? Join us to learn how to format IRR REST commands to communicate with ARIN’s database using the API.
Learn more and register at: https://arin.swoogo.com/IRRAPI
IPv6 Address Planning Basics
Thursday, 13 May at 2:00 PM ET
This webinar will help you better understand IPv6 address planning, how to determine the right block size for your organization, and how to plan for growth.
Learn more and register at: https://arin.swoogo.com/IPv6APB
ARIN’s Leadership Development Program 2021
Thursday, 20 May at 1:00 PM ET
Join us to learn more about the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees, plus details about ARIN, the community, and this year’s election cycle.
Learn more and register at: https://arin.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VLwNBQwDTTS1-i-T4H0kmw
Getting to Know IRR-Online at ARIN
Thursday, 27 May at 2:00 PM ET
Did your ISP tell you to create IRR objects, and you have no idea what to do? Are you trying to move from the IRR email template system and use ARIN Online to create routing data? Do you just need a better understanding of what IRR at ARIN is all about? Join us for this webinar to get help with these questions and more.
Learn more and register at: https://arin.swoogo.com/IRRbasics
For more information on all of our training opportunities, visit:
We hope to see you at an upcoming webinar! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or you have an idea for another webinar you’d like to see.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive