ARIN 47 Begins Today
Posted: Monday, 12 April 2021
The ARIN 47 Virtual Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today! Join us from 12:00 – 4:00 PM ET today, tomorrow, and Wednesday to discuss policy, our new Premier Support Plan, security updates, global RIR reports, and much more.
We will be featuring a keynote presentation from Dave Monnier, Team Cymru Fellow at Team Cymru, Inc. titled “A Day in Internet Miscreancy: Why Security Policy and Practice Matter.” ARIN would like to thank Team Cymru for its Bronze Sponsorship of ARIN 47.
We will also hold a panel discussion titled “IPv4 Transfer Market Trends.”
ARIN 47 will be held via Zoom. For more details about attending and registering for this virtual meeting, visit:
You only have to register once to attend any and all meeting dates. We recently switched event registration systems, so when registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting days!
View the ARIN 47 agenda and check for updates at:
To help you prepare, ARIN has published the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum
- Community Input Sought for the 2021 Nominee Questionnaires
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
- The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
- May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
- ARIN 47 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 Annual Report Now Available
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- » View Archive