ARIN 47 Begins Today
Posted: Monday, 12 April 2021
The ARIN 47 Virtual Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today! Join us from 12:00 – 4:00 PM ET today, tomorrow, and Wednesday to discuss policy, our new Premier Support Plan, security updates, global RIR reports, and much more.
We will be featuring a keynote presentation from Dave Monnier, Team Cymru Fellow at Team Cymru, Inc. titled “A Day in Internet Miscreancy: Why Security Policy and Practice Matter.” ARIN would like to thank Team Cymru for its Bronze Sponsorship of ARIN 47.
We will also hold a panel discussion titled “IPv4 Transfer Market Trends.”
ARIN 47 will be held via Zoom. For more details about attending and registering for this virtual meeting, visit:
You only have to register once to attend any and all meeting dates. We recently switched event registration systems, so when registering for the meeting, make note of the password you use to complete your registration. You will need this password to access the virtual meeting on the meeting days!
View the ARIN 47 agenda and check for updates at:
To help you prepare, ARIN has published the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive