New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ARIN recently made updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Internet Routing Registry FTP files now contain an end-of-file (EOF) line as the last line in the file, for consistency with how other regional internet registries structure their IRR FTP files.
- Fixed a navigation issue with the left menu in ARIN Online.
- Updated RDAP bootstrap endpoint links and fixed several bugs in nicinfo. Released the latest version at https://github.com/arineng/nicinfo
- Continued to update the underlying architecture and add improvements to the interface of ARIN’s internal management software to allow staff to more easily access data and provide better customer support.
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive