New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ARIN recently made updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Internet Routing Registry FTP files now contain an end-of-file (EOF) line as the last line in the file, for consistency with how other regional internet registries structure their IRR FTP files.
- Fixed a navigation issue with the left menu in ARIN Online.
- Updated RDAP bootstrap endpoint links and fixed several bugs in nicinfo. Released the latest version at https://github.com/arineng/nicinfo
- Continued to update the underlying architecture and add improvements to the interface of ARIN’s internal management software to allow staff to more easily access data and provide better customer support.
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- ARIN’s Community Grant Program Application Deadline Extended
- Consultation on Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive