New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ARIN recently made updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Internet Routing Registry FTP files now contain an end-of-file (EOF) line as the last line in the file, for consistency with how other regional internet registries structure their IRR FTP files.
- Fixed a navigation issue with the left menu in ARIN Online.
- Updated RDAP bootstrap endpoint links and fixed several bugs in nicinfo. Released the latest version at https://github.com/arineng/nicinfo
- Continued to update the underlying architecture and add improvements to the interface of ARIN’s internal management software to allow staff to more easily access data and provide better customer support.
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS) Update
- 2FA Is Now Required On Your ARIN Online Account
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive