New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ARIN recently made updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Internet Routing Registry FTP files now contain an end-of-file (EOF) line as the last line in the file, for consistency with how other regional internet registries structure their IRR FTP files.
- Fixed a navigation issue with the left menu in ARIN Online.
- Updated RDAP bootstrap endpoint links and fixed several bugs in nicinfo. Released the latest version at https://github.com/arineng/nicinfo
- Continued to update the underlying architecture and add improvements to the interface of ARIN’s internal management software to allow staff to more easily access data and provide better customer support.
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive