Application Period Opens for ARIN Community Grant Program
Posted: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Do you know of a project that needs funding, is non-commercial in nature, and benefits the Internet community with the ARIN service region? Apply now for a 2021 ARIN Community Grant.
The ARIN Community Grant Program provides financial grants in support of operational and research projects that improve the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment that advance ARIN’s mission and broadly benefit the Internet community within the ARIN region.
Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Numbers Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2021, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $40,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 to $15,000 (USD) and based on project need. We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program and to find the link to the application form at:
The call for applications is open now through 2 June 2021. We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2021.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 31 August
- Congratulations 2021 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN 48 Registration Now Open
- Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- ACSP Consultation 2021.4 – Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement is Now Closed
- NRPM 2021.2 - New Policies Implemented
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Closing the ARIN-discuss Mailing List
- Consultation on Retiring the Officer Attestation Requirement
- » View Archive