Application Period Opens for ARIN Community Grant Program
Posted: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Do you know of a project that needs funding, is non-commercial in nature, and benefits the Internet community with the ARIN service region? Apply now for a 2021 ARIN Community Grant.
The ARIN Community Grant Program provides financial grants in support of operational and research projects that improve the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment that advance ARIN’s mission and broadly benefit the Internet community within the ARIN region.
Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Numbers Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2021, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $40,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 to $15,000 (USD) and based on project need. We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program and to find the link to the application form at:
The call for applications is open now through 2 June 2021. We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2021.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Implementing Single Transferrable Voting for ARIN Elections
- New ARIN Mailing List for General Member Discussions
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder--Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- New ARIN Membership Structure for 2022
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ACSP Consultation 2021.6 — Community Consultation on Term Limits for ARIN Board of Trustees is Now Closed
- ARIN’s Log4j Zero-day Bug Vulnerability Review Results
- Support Added for Three TLS Version 1.3 Cipher Suites
- ARIN Governance Working Group Consultation Series
- » View Archive