Announcing the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 08 March 2021
Thank you to everyone who volunteered to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee this year. We are pleased to announce the 2021 Committee:
- Michael Abejuela, ARIN staff
- Jennifer Bly, ARIN staff, Committee Chair
- Andrew Gallo, ARIN General Member in Good Standing
- Peter Harrison, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Kat Hunter, ARIN Advisory Council
- C. A. Patrick Voigt, ARIN General Member in Good Standing
The Grant Selection Committee will evaluate all qualified grant project applications according the selection criteria.
The 2021 call for applications for the ARIN Community Grant Program will open later this month. For more information, visit: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
In its third year running, the program has evolved to emphasize projects in the areas of Internet technical improvements, registry processes and technology improvements, informational outreach, and research that produces long-lasting and far-reaching results for the Internet community in the ARIN region. So far, 12 projects have been funded since the program launch, and we look forward to enabling more projects that benefit the ARIN community in the year to come.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive