Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Thursday, 18 February 2021
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 11 June - 2 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom the week of 12 July 2021.
The 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members in good standing.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2021 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 26 February:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive