Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Thursday, 18 February 2021
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 11 June - 2 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom the week of 12 July 2021.
The 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members in good standing.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2021 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 26 February:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Community Input Sought for the 2021 Nominee Questionnaires
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
- The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
- May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
- ARIN 47 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 Annual Report Now Available
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- » View Archive