Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Thursday, 18 February 2021
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 11 June - 2 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom the week of 12 July 2021.
The 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members in good standing.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2021 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 26 February:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive