ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2021
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the following individuals were selected for and have agreed to serve on the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee:
- Bram Abramson, Past ARIN Fellow
- Chris Woodfield, General Member in Good Standing
- Jaymon Lefebvre, Past ARIN Fellow
- Rudolph Daniel, Past ARIN Fellow
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is led by a member from ARIN’s Communications Department and includes up to five volunteer representatives from ARIN General Members in Good Standing, the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and past ARIN Fellows. Together, they are responsible for evaluating applications and selecting Fellows for the spring and fall Public Policy and Members Meetings.
ARIN wishes to acknowledge the commitment and time each of our volunteers give and to thank everyone serving on this year’s Fellowship Selection Committee. ARIN values the ongoing commitment and service these individuals provide to ARIN and their community.
For ARIN 47, the Fellowship Program is going virtual! It will consist of four structured sessions, in addition to attending ARIN 47 virtually (12-14 April 2021), and will provide focused interaction between Fellows, seasoned technology professionals in the community, and ARIN staff and leadership. Two ARIN Fellows will be paired with an ARIN community member mentor throughout the program. The program will stay committed to broadening awareness about ARIN’s work and services and provide opportunities to learn about and participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP).
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals, including past eligible ARIN Fellows, interested in Internet number resource policy in the ARIN region. Apply now through 5:00 PM ET Friday, 12 February 2021 to be a part of this exciting program. For more information and for the link to apply, please visit:
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive