ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2021
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the following individuals were selected for and have agreed to serve on the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee:
- Bram Abramson, Past ARIN Fellow
- Chris Woodfield, General Member in Good Standing
- Jaymon Lefebvre, Past ARIN Fellow
- Rudolph Daniel, Past ARIN Fellow
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is led by a member from ARIN’s Communications Department and includes up to five volunteer representatives from ARIN General Members in Good Standing, the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and past ARIN Fellows. Together, they are responsible for evaluating applications and selecting Fellows for the spring and fall Public Policy and Members Meetings.
ARIN wishes to acknowledge the commitment and time each of our volunteers give and to thank everyone serving on this year’s Fellowship Selection Committee. ARIN values the ongoing commitment and service these individuals provide to ARIN and their community.
For ARIN 47, the Fellowship Program is going virtual! It will consist of four structured sessions, in addition to attending ARIN 47 virtually (12-14 April 2021), and will provide focused interaction between Fellows, seasoned technology professionals in the community, and ARIN staff and leadership. Two ARIN Fellows will be paired with an ARIN community member mentor throughout the program. The program will stay committed to broadening awareness about ARIN’s work and services and provide opportunities to learn about and participate in ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP).
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals, including past eligible ARIN Fellows, interested in Internet number resource policy in the ARIN region. Apply now through 5:00 PM ET Friday, 12 February 2021 to be a part of this exciting program. For more information and for the link to apply, please visit:
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- » View Archive