New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Monday, 01 February 2021
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- To provide a new way for users to add Internet Routing Registry (IRR) updates, we added a RESTful Application Programming Interface (API). This API allows you to use Representational State Transfer (REST) commands in scripts or software to create, view, and update routing information. Visit https://arin.net/resources/manage/irr/irr-restful/ for more information.
- Added guidance in ARIN Online for the organization creation process with regards to Registration Services Agreements (RSAs). These updates reflect process changes that are scheduled for implementation on 1 March 2021.
- The system will now send courtesy email notifications to prior email addresses when users update to a new email address.
- Continued to update the underlying architecture and add improvements to the interface of ARIN’s internal management software to allow staff to more easily access data and provide better customer support.
- Made improvements to monitoring and logging to provide better statistics to staff about ARIN system operations.
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive