Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 11 January 2021
Volunteer now to serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! This is an opportunity for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on a key committee that is responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting (PPMM), participate in the Policy Development Process (PDP), and broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services.
In response to the travel challenges faced during the COVID-19 pandemic, the traditionally in-person Fellowship Program is shifting to a virtual space for ARIN 47. The program will consist of four 60-90 minute sessions held weekly via Zoom and provide focused interaction to develop relationships between Fellows, seasoned technology professionals in the community, and ARIN staff and leadership. ARIN Fellows will be paired with an ARIN community member throughout the program.
To be considered for the Selection Committee, you must:
- be a representative from an ARIN General Member Organization in Good Standing or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- have attended or participated in at least one ARIN PPMM in the last three years; and
- be able to contribute approximately 20 hours of time during February/March and August/September 2021 to review applications and select fellowship recipients
Members from ARIN’s Board of Trustees and Advisory Council are eligible to serve.
Individuals interested in volunteering for the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a brief volunteer questionnaire no later than Friday, 22 January, by visiting the following link:
ARIN volunteers are part of a unique leadership group that is committed to strengthening ARIN’s existing partnerships while forging new ones, increasing collaboration, and expanding awareness and education of ARIN’s services and programs. ARIN volunteers also contribute to identifying and mentoring future leaders within the community. Equally important, ARIN volunteers help to drive the future of ARIN, our community, and the Internet.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit:
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Amanda Gauldin, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive