ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
Posted: Friday, 08 January 2021
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve repeatedly emphasized how the health and well-being of our community members and ARIN staff is our first priority at all times. We are continuing to follow official guidance from national and local governments with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic and appropriate response measures. In keeping with our commitment to the health and safety of all our attendees, the ARIN 47 Public Policy and Members Meeting scheduled for April of this year will not be held in Tampa, FL as originally planned.
In a manner similar to ARIN 45 and ARIN 46, ARIN 47 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. We will be hosting the meeting over three days on 12-14 April 2021. Much like our previous virtual meetings, we look forward to finding more opportunities for breakout sessions and other enhancements to make ARIN 47 a memorable and productive community meeting.
We are also excited to announce that we are launching a Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47! The Fellowship Program has been redesigned for a virtual setting while preserving the features of our in-person program. Be on the lookout for an announcement with more details soon.
Further details and meeting registration information will be published soon.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the ARIN 47 virtual meeting, and at a future in-person meeting when we are able to do so.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive