ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
Posted: Friday, 08 January 2021
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve repeatedly emphasized how the health and well-being of our community members and ARIN staff is our first priority at all times. We are continuing to follow official guidance from national and local governments with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic and appropriate response measures. In keeping with our commitment to the health and safety of all our attendees, the ARIN 47 Public Policy and Members Meeting scheduled for April of this year will not be held in Tampa, FL as originally planned.
In a manner similar to ARIN 45 and ARIN 46, ARIN 47 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. We will be hosting the meeting over three days on 12-14 April 2021. Much like our previous virtual meetings, we look forward to finding more opportunities for breakout sessions and other enhancements to make ARIN 47 a memorable and productive community meeting.
We are also excited to announce that we are launching a Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47! The Fellowship Program has been redesigned for a virtual setting while preserving the features of our in-person program. Be on the lookout for an announcement with more details soon.
Further details and meeting registration information will be published soon.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the ARIN 47 virtual meeting, and at a future in-person meeting when we are able to do so.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive