Happy Holidays from ARIN!
Posted: Tuesday, 22 December 2020
Operating Hours/Closing Information
ARIN wishes you a happy holiday season! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to ARIN’s mission this year. We look forward to your continued participation and to welcoming many new voices into our community in 2021.
Holiday Closing Information
The ARIN office will be closed on Thursday, 24 December and Friday, 25 December in observance of the December holidays. ARIN’s office will reopen with normal operating hours on Monday, 28 December.
ARIN’s offices will then be closed again on Friday, 1 January in observance of New Year’s Day, reopening with normal operating hours on Monday, 4 January.
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive