Gary Giesen Appointed to Advisory Council
Posted: Wednesday, 25 November 2020
On 5 November, 2020, the ARIN Advisory Council voted to appoint Gary Giesen to the Advisory Council for a one-year term beginning 1 January 2021. He will fill the seat being vacated by Tina Morris.
Tina was elected to the ARIN Board of Trustees for a three-year term commencing 1 January 2021 and has submitted her resignation from the Advisory Council effective 31 December 2020. Congratulations to both Gary and Tina, and we hope you will join us in thanking Tina for her time as Chair of the Advisory Council.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive