ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Thursday, 05 November 2020
The ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 46.
Please plan to join us for ARIN 47 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. The meeting is scheduled to be held 11-14 April 2021. We are tentatively planning to meet in Tampa, Florida, and we will advise the community of any changes to the format of the meeting in the coming months.
We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 4 December Early Closing Information
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Gary Giesen Appointed to Advisory Council
- ARIN Software and System Updates
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 20-21 November
- Nomination Period Extended - ASO AC Call for Nominations for Seat 9 on the ICANN Board of Directors
- ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 ARIN Election Results
- 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive