ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Thursday, 05 November 2020
The ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 46.
Please plan to join us for ARIN 47 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. The meeting is scheduled to be held 11-14 April 2021. We are tentatively planning to meet in Tampa, Florida, and we will advise the community of any changes to the format of the meeting in the coming months.
We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive