ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Thursday, 05 November 2020
The ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 46.
Please plan to join us for ARIN 47 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. The meeting is scheduled to be held 11-14 April 2021. We are tentatively planning to meet in Tampa, Florida, and we will advise the community of any changes to the format of the meeting in the coming months.
We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive