ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Thursday, 05 November 2020
The ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 46.
Please plan to join us for ARIN 47 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. The meeting is scheduled to be held 11-14 April 2021. We are tentatively planning to meet in Tampa, Florida, and we will advise the community of any changes to the format of the meeting in the coming months.
We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CaribNOG Technical Community Forum
- Community Input Sought for the 2021 Nominee Questionnaires
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
- The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
- May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
- ARIN 47 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 Annual Report Now Available
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- » View Archive