ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Thursday, 05 November 2020
The ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 46.
Please plan to join us for ARIN 47 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. The meeting is scheduled to be held 11-14 April 2021. We are tentatively planning to meet in Tampa, Florida, and we will advise the community of any changes to the format of the meeting in the coming months.
We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Consultation on Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
- Consultation Now Open on the Future of ARIN’s Unauthenticated IRR
- ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder - Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery Scheduled for 1 March
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 2 February
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- » View Archive