2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Posted: Monday, 26 October 2020
ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our third community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates (https://rockresearch.com/), an independent contractor.
The complete and unabridged report delivered to ARIN by our independent contractor is available here:
We will use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services.
Thank you to those who participated in this survey, and to all of you who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the success of the registry.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- ARIN 48 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2021 ARIN Election Results
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Board Officer Update
- Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
- Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- » View Archive