2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Posted: Monday, 26 October 2020
ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our third community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates (https://rockresearch.com/), an independent contractor.
The complete and unabridged report delivered to ARIN by our independent contractor is available here:
We will use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services.
Thank you to those who participated in this survey, and to all of you who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the success of the registry.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Consultation on Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
- Consultation Now Open on the Future of ARIN’s Unauthenticated IRR
- ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder - Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery Scheduled for 1 March
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 2 February
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- » View Archive