2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Posted: Monday, 26 October 2020
ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our third community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates (https://rockresearch.com/), an independent contractor.
The complete and unabridged report delivered to ARIN by our independent contractor is available here:
We will use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services.
Thank you to those who participated in this survey, and to all of you who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the success of the registry.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 4 December Early Closing Information
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Gary Giesen Appointed to Advisory Council
- ARIN Software and System Updates
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 20-21 November
- Nomination Period Extended - ASO AC Call for Nominations for Seat 9 on the ICANN Board of Directors
- ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 ARIN Election Results
- 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive