2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Posted: Monday, 26 October 2020
ARIN’s goal is to provide the best Internet number registry experience possible. To help better understand the needs of our customers, we recently conducted our third community-wide customer satisfaction survey with the help of Rockbridge Associates (https://rockresearch.com/), an independent contractor.
The complete and unabridged report delivered to ARIN by our independent contractor is available here:
We will use these survey results along with customer feedback provided throughout the year using our Registration Services transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms to continue improving our services.
Thank you to those who participated in this survey, and to all of you who provide feedback to ARIN throughout the year. We value your input and recognize it as a key element to the success of the registry.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive