Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
Posted: Tuesday, 20 October 2020
In just a few days, we will reconvene for the third and final day of ARIN 46. Join us from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET on Friday, 23 October for the ARIN 46 Members Meeting, where we’ll discuss the 2020 ARIN Elections and hear from the candidates themselves during the Advisory Council and Board Forums. We’ll also hear updates on ARIN financials, the Board of Trustees, and the Advisory Council.
Candidate videos will be published on 22 October, so stay tuned and make sure to watch for those! Videos will be available at:
As you know, ARIN 46 is being held via Zoom. For more details about attending this virtual meeting, visit:
One hour before the meeting starts each day, registered attendees will receive an email from “ARIN email@example.com“ with the URL for that day’s session. These links are not identical, so be sure you use the correct one for each day.
Although we try to stay on schedule as much as we can, note that all times are subject to change. View the ARIN 46 agenda and check for updates and any time changes at:
Slides from each session will be posted online at:
Join in the conversation about ARIN 46 by using #ARIN46:
Please give us feedback on your experience at ARIN 46 by completing the meeting survey at:
All entries received by Friday, 30 October will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad Air!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive