Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
Posted: Tuesday, 20 October 2020
In just a few days, we will reconvene for the third and final day of ARIN 46. Join us from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET on Friday, 23 October for the ARIN 46 Members Meeting, where we’ll discuss the 2020 ARIN Elections and hear from the candidates themselves during the Advisory Council and Board Forums. We’ll also hear updates on ARIN financials, the Board of Trustees, and the Advisory Council.
Candidate videos will be published on 22 October, so stay tuned and make sure to watch for those! Videos will be available at:
As you know, ARIN 46 is being held via Zoom. For more details about attending this virtual meeting, visit:
One hour before the meeting starts each day, registered attendees will receive an email from “ARIN email@example.com“ with the URL for that day’s session. These links are not identical, so be sure you use the correct one for each day.
Although we try to stay on schedule as much as we can, note that all times are subject to change. View the ARIN 46 agenda and check for updates and any time changes at:
Slides from each session will be posted online at:
Join in the conversation about ARIN 46 by using #ARIN46:
Please give us feedback on your experience at ARIN 46 by completing the meeting survey at:
All entries received by Friday, 30 October will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad Air!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Consultation on Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
- Consultation Now Open on the Future of ARIN’s Unauthenticated IRR
- ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder - Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery Scheduled for 1 March
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 2 February
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- » View Archive