Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
Posted: Tuesday, 20 October 2020
In just a few days, we will reconvene for the third and final day of ARIN 46. Join us from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET on Friday, 23 October for the ARIN 46 Members Meeting, where we’ll discuss the 2020 ARIN Elections and hear from the candidates themselves during the Advisory Council and Board Forums. We’ll also hear updates on ARIN financials, the Board of Trustees, and the Advisory Council.
Candidate videos will be published on 22 October, so stay tuned and make sure to watch for those! Videos will be available at:
As you know, ARIN 46 is being held via Zoom. For more details about attending this virtual meeting, visit:
One hour before the meeting starts each day, registered attendees will receive an email from “ARIN firstname.lastname@example.org“ with the URL for that day’s session. These links are not identical, so be sure you use the correct one for each day.
Although we try to stay on schedule as much as we can, note that all times are subject to change. View the ARIN 46 agenda and check for updates and any time changes at:
Slides from each session will be posted online at:
Join in the conversation about ARIN 46 by using #ARIN46:
Please give us feedback on your experience at ARIN 46 by completing the meeting survey at:
All entries received by Friday, 30 October will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad Air!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive