2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
Posted: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Per the recent announcement about ARIN 46 being held virtually this October, some changes are required to the 2020 ARIN Election timeline to accommodate the revised meeting schedule and fulfill the goals of providing a fair and open process.
The revised timeline is available at:
Most changes are only minor shifts from the schedule as originally approved by the Board of Trustees; highlights include:
- Initial Slate of Candidates will be announced and Call for Petitions will open on Wednesday, 9 September.
- Final Slate of Candidates will be announced on Sunday, 4 October.
- Elections Open for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council on Friday, 23 October
These changes have been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to accommodate the revised schedule for the ARIN 46 virtual meeting.
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive