2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
Posted: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Per the recent announcement about ARIN 46 being held virtually this October, some changes are required to the 2020 ARIN Election timeline to accommodate the revised meeting schedule and fulfill the goals of providing a fair and open process.
The revised timeline is available at:
Most changes are only minor shifts from the schedule as originally approved by the Board of Trustees; highlights include:
- Initial Slate of Candidates will be announced and Call for Petitions will open on Wednesday, 9 September.
- Final Slate of Candidates will be announced on Sunday, 4 October.
- Elections Open for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council on Friday, 23 October
These changes have been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to accommodate the revised schedule for the ARIN 46 virtual meeting.
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Community Input Sought for the 2021 Nominee Questionnaires
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
- The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
- May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
- ARIN 47 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 Annual Report Now Available
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- » View Archive