2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
Posted: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Per the recent announcement about ARIN 46 being held virtually this October, some changes are required to the 2020 ARIN Election timeline to accommodate the revised meeting schedule and fulfill the goals of providing a fair and open process.
The revised timeline is available at:
Most changes are only minor shifts from the schedule as originally approved by the Board of Trustees; highlights include:
- Initial Slate of Candidates will be announced and Call for Petitions will open on Wednesday, 9 September.
- Final Slate of Candidates will be announced on Sunday, 4 October.
- Elections Open for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council on Friday, 23 October
These changes have been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to accommodate the revised schedule for the ARIN 46 virtual meeting.
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive