2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
Posted: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Per the recent announcement about ARIN 46 being held virtually this October, some changes are required to the 2020 ARIN Election timeline to accommodate the revised meeting schedule and fulfill the goals of providing a fair and open process.
The revised timeline is available at:
Most changes are only minor shifts from the schedule as originally approved by the Board of Trustees; highlights include:
- Initial Slate of Candidates will be announced and Call for Petitions will open on Wednesday, 9 September.
- Final Slate of Candidates will be announced on Sunday, 4 October.
- Elections Open for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council on Friday, 23 October
These changes have been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to accommodate the revised schedule for the ARIN 46 virtual meeting.
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- » View Archive