2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
Posted: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Per the recent announcement about ARIN 46 being held virtually this October, some changes are required to the 2020 ARIN Election timeline to accommodate the revised meeting schedule and fulfill the goals of providing a fair and open process.
The revised timeline is available at:
Most changes are only minor shifts from the schedule as originally approved by the Board of Trustees; highlights include:
- Initial Slate of Candidates will be announced and Call for Petitions will open on Wednesday, 9 September.
- Final Slate of Candidates will be announced on Sunday, 4 October.
- Elections Open for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council on Friday, 23 October
These changes have been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to accommodate the revised schedule for the ARIN 46 virtual meeting.
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Consultation on Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
- Consultation Now Open on the Future of ARIN’s Unauthenticated IRR
- ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder - Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery Scheduled for 1 March
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 2 February
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- » View Archive