New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Friday, 14 August 2020
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
Upgraded the hardware security modules in our Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) system. This upgrade removed existing restrictions on the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) which prevented users from deleting more than 1400 Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs). (ACSP 2019.2)
Routing Points of Contact (POC) for an organization will now receive notifications for RPKI actions and reminders such as creating or deleting certificates, adding ROAs, and ROA expiration.
- Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- ARIN 48 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2021 ARIN Election Results
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Board Officer Update
- Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
- Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- » View Archive