New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Friday, 14 August 2020
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
Upgraded the hardware security modules in our Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) system. This upgrade removed existing restrictions on the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) which prevented users from deleting more than 1400 Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs). (ACSP 2019.2)
Routing Points of Contact (POC) for an organization will now receive notifications for RPKI actions and reminders such as creating or deleting certificates, adding ROAs, and ROA expiration.
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive