New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Friday, 14 August 2020
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are included below this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
Upgraded the hardware security modules in our Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) system. This upgrade removed existing restrictions on the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) which prevented users from deleting more than 1400 Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs). (ACSP 2019.2)
Routing Points of Contact (POC) for an organization will now receive notifications for RPKI actions and reminders such as creating or deleting certificates, adding ROAs, and ROA expiration.
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- » View Archive