ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
Posted: Monday, 27 July 2020
The health and well-being of our community members and ARIN staff is our first priority at all times. Considering the ongoing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic and official guidance from national and local governments, the ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting will not be held in Seattle, WA, as originally planned. We have also suspended the Fellowship Program until we are able to resume in-person meetings.
Like the ARIN 45 meeting, ARIN 46 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. We will be hosting the Public Policy portion of the meeting over two days on 14 and 15 October; and our Members Meeting, featuring the 2020 ARIN Elections, will be held on 23 October. We look forward to including opportunities for breakout sessions and other enhancements to make ARIN 46 a memorable and productive community meeting. Further details and meeting registration information will be published soon.
NANOG 80, which will be held online from 19-21 October, will also be an entirely virtual meeting. The program will offer three days of best-in-class talks, tutorials, keynotes, and panels. Details about the NANOG 80 Virtual Meeting can be found at:
We look forward to seeing everyone at the ARIN 46 virtual meeting, and at a future in-person meeting when we are able to do so.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive