ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
Posted: Monday, 27 July 2020
The health and well-being of our community members and ARIN staff is our first priority at all times. Considering the ongoing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic and official guidance from national and local governments, the ARIN 46 Public Policy and Members Meeting will not be held in Seattle, WA, as originally planned. We have also suspended the Fellowship Program until we are able to resume in-person meetings.
Like the ARIN 45 meeting, ARIN 46 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. We will be hosting the Public Policy portion of the meeting over two days on 14 and 15 October; and our Members Meeting, featuring the 2020 ARIN Elections, will be held on 23 October. We look forward to including opportunities for breakout sessions and other enhancements to make ARIN 46 a memorable and productive community meeting. Further details and meeting registration information will be published soon.
NANOG 80, which will be held online from 19-21 October, will also be an entirely virtual meeting. The program will offer three days of best-in-class talks, tutorials, keynotes, and panels. Details about the NANOG 80 Virtual Meeting can be found at:
We look forward to seeing everyone at the ARIN 46 virtual meeting, and at a future in-person meeting when we are able to do so.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive