Last Chance! Second Nomination Period Closing Soon
Posted: Thursday, 23 July 2020
The second, and last, nomination period for the ARIN 2020 elections is closing soon! All nominations must be received and accepted by Monday, 27 July 2020. This leaves only a limited window to participate and have a hand in shaping the future at ARIN by submitting a nomination for the 2020 ARIN elections. For this second nomination period, ARIN is looking for nominations to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, and five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council.
Nominations can be made and accepted prior to 5:00 PM ET, Monday 27, July 2020. To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
Nominators must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN Election Processes. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, voter eligibility and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive