Last Chance! Second Nomination Period Closing Soon
Posted: Thursday, 23 July 2020
The second, and last, nomination period for the ARIN 2020 elections is closing soon! All nominations must be received and accepted by Monday, 27 July 2020. This leaves only a limited window to participate and have a hand in shaping the future at ARIN by submitting a nomination for the 2020 ARIN elections. For this second nomination period, ARIN is looking for nominations to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, and five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council.
Nominations can be made and accepted prior to 5:00 PM ET, Monday 27, July 2020. To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
Nominators must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN Election Processes. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, voter eligibility and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive