ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
Posted: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Internet Number Resources
Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 addresses can now be processed between ARIN and LACNIC.
On 21 July, LACNIC announced that they are now able to process inter-RIR IPv4 transfers.
Because ARIN and LACNIC have reciprocal policies, this means ARIN can now conduct inter-RIR IPv4 transfers between the two regions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive