ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
Posted: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Internet Number Resources
Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 addresses can now be processed between ARIN and LACNIC.
On 21 July, LACNIC announced that they are now able to process inter-RIR IPv4 transfers.
Because ARIN and LACNIC have reciprocal policies, this means ARIN can now conduct inter-RIR IPv4 transfers between the two regions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive