ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
Posted: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Internet Number Resources
Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 addresses can now be processed between ARIN and LACNIC.
On 21 July, LACNIC announced that they are now able to process inter-RIR IPv4 transfers.
Because ARIN and LACNIC have reciprocal policies, this means ARIN can now conduct inter-RIR IPv4 transfers between the two regions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive