ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
Posted: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Internet Number Resources
Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 addresses can now be processed between ARIN and LACNIC.
On 21 July, LACNIC announced that they are now able to process inter-RIR IPv4 transfers.
Because ARIN and LACNIC have reciprocal policies, this means ARIN can now conduct inter-RIR IPv4 transfers between the two regions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS) Update
- 2FA Is Now Required On Your ARIN Online Account
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive