ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
Posted: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Internet Number Resources
Inter-RIR transfers of IPv4 addresses can now be processed between ARIN and LACNIC.
On 21 July, LACNIC announced that they are now able to process inter-RIR IPv4 transfers.
Because ARIN and LACNIC have reciprocal policies, this means ARIN can now conduct inter-RIR IPv4 transfers between the two regions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive