ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Tuesday, 30 June 2020
The ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, a link to the official meeting recap on TeamARIN, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:
Thank you to everyone who participated in ARIN 45, our first all-remote Public Policy and Members Meeting!
Please plan to join us for ARIN 46 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process. Details about location and dates will be announced soon. We hope to see you there!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive