Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
Posted: Wednesday, 03 June 2020
Do you know of a project that:
- is operational or research-based that improves the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment?
- advances ARIN’s mission and broadly benefits the Internet community within the ARIN region?
- needs funding?
- is non-commercial in nature?
We want to learn more about it! Consider applying for a 2020 ARIN Community Grant, but hurry – you only have until 10 June to submit your application.
Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Numbers Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2020, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 (USD) and based on project need.
We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program at:
A link to the application is available on the webpage.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2020. We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR has been Retired
- Announcing the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- » View Archive