Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
Posted: Wednesday, 03 June 2020
Do you know of a project that:
- is operational or research-based that improves the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment?
- advances ARIN’s mission and broadly benefits the Internet community within the ARIN region?
- needs funding?
- is non-commercial in nature?
We want to learn more about it! Consider applying for a 2020 ARIN Community Grant, but hurry – you only have until 10 June to submit your application.
Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Numbers Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2020, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 (USD) and based on project need.
We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program at:
A link to the application is available on the webpage.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2020. We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive