Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 22 May 2020
Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00 PM ET.
We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
- 2020 Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and NRO Number Council
- Coming Soon! ARIN Web-Based Routing Registry
- Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Advanced Security Features for ARIN Online Is Now Closed
- Register Now for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting
- ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
- Community Input Sought for ARIN 2020 Candidate Nominee Questionnaires
- » View Archive