Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 22 May 2020
Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00 PM ET.
We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive