Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 22 May 2020
Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00 PM ET.
We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive