Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 22 May 2020
Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00 PM ET.
We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive