Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 22 May 2020
Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00 PM ET.
We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive