Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
Posted: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer excellence, ARIN is pleased to announce a new “Service Issue Reporting” feature that allows our customers to report any issues with ARIN services via a link found in the footer of every page of the ARIN website. In addition to our internal service monitoring, ARIN monitors for these customer reports on a continuous (24/7/365) basis and will escalate any reported service issues for prompt resolution.
Also, customers who wish may still report service issues through our Registration Services Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660, during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET).
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive