Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
Posted: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer excellence, ARIN is pleased to announce a new “Service Issue Reporting” feature that allows our customers to report any issues with ARIN services via a link found in the footer of every page of the ARIN website. In addition to our internal service monitoring, ARIN monitors for these customer reports on a continuous (24/7/365) basis and will escalate any reported service issues for prompt resolution.
Also, customers who wish may still report service issues through our Registration Services Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660, during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET).
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive