ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
ARIN is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee members – Catherine Middleton, 2020 Committee Chair, and Paul Andersen, Trustee Chair – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- William Sylvester, Addrex, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
This year’s NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For information on NomCom, please visit the following links:
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
ARIN wishes to thank and congratulate to everyone serving on this year’s NomCom; ARIN appreciates your time and willingness to serve on this vital committee. ARIN also wishes to acknowledge and thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive