ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
ARIN is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee members – Catherine Middleton, 2020 Committee Chair, and Paul Andersen, Trustee Chair – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- William Sylvester, Addrex, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
This year’s NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For information on NomCom, please visit the following links:
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
ARIN wishes to thank and congratulate to everyone serving on this year’s NomCom; ARIN appreciates your time and willingness to serve on this vital committee. ARIN also wishes to acknowledge and thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive