ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
ARIN is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee members – Catherine Middleton, 2020 Committee Chair, and Paul Andersen, Trustee Chair – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- William Sylvester, Addrex, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
This year’s NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For information on NomCom, please visit the following links:
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
ARIN wishes to thank and congratulate to everyone serving on this year’s NomCom; ARIN appreciates your time and willingness to serve on this vital committee. ARIN also wishes to acknowledge and thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive