ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
ARIN is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee members – Catherine Middleton, 2020 Committee Chair, and Paul Andersen, Trustee Chair – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- William Sylvester, Addrex, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
This year’s NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For information on NomCom, please visit the following links:
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
ARIN wishes to thank and congratulate to everyone serving on this year’s NomCom; ARIN appreciates your time and willingness to serve on this vital committee. ARIN also wishes to acknowledge and thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive