ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
ARIN is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee members – Catherine Middleton, 2020 Committee Chair, and Paul Andersen, Trustee Chair – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Celeste Anderson, Pacific Wave, Inc.
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- William Sylvester, Addrex, Inc.
- Alison Wood, State of Oregon
This year’s NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws, the Charter for the NomCom, and the ARIN Election Processes.
For information on NomCom, please visit the following links:
For more information on the ARIN Election Processes, please visit:
ARIN wishes to thank and congratulate to everyone serving on this year’s NomCom; ARIN appreciates your time and willingness to serve on this vital committee. ARIN also wishes to acknowledge and thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
- 2020 Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and NRO Number Council
- Coming Soon! ARIN Web-Based Routing Registry
- Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Advanced Security Features for ARIN Online Is Now Closed
- Register Now for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting
- ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
- Community Input Sought for ARIN 2020 Candidate Nominee Questionnaires
- » View Archive