Web-Based Routing Registry Deployment Scheduled for June
Posted: Friday, 01 May 2020
We are closing in on the deployment of our new web-based routing registry, scheduled on or around 10 June, and have published a resource that explains the differences between the new system and the existing email-based system. We strongly encourage all users of our existing Internet Routing Registry to carefully review this material so that they understand how data will be migrated and their options for the use of both the web-based and email-based systems after deployment.
Please visit the following URL:
We also encourage you to review our announcements posted on 17 April, as well as the related blog post from 17 March:
Additional details about the new web-based Routing Registry will be published in conjunction with the service deployment.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive