Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 01 May 2020
At ARIN, we’re always aiming to develop a strong class of future leaders from diverse backgrounds and geographic areas. That’s why we offer a Leadership Development Program: to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN.
If you want to learn more about the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees and maybe even run for a seat on one of these elected bodies one day, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 14 May at 1:00 PM ET.
In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
After the webinar, you’ll want to keep an eye out for our call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees in just a few short weeks.
Whether you decide to run for a seat or not, this webinar will help you better understand the inner workings of both bodies and what you may want to see from your next elected ARIN official.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive