Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
Posted: Friday, 01 May 2020
At ARIN, we’re always aiming to develop a strong class of future leaders from diverse backgrounds and geographic areas. That’s why we offer a Leadership Development Program: to encourage and help explain how you can continually engage with ARIN.
If you want to learn more about the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees and maybe even run for a seat on one of these elected bodies one day, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 14 May at 1:00 PM ET.
In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.
After the webinar, you’ll want to keep an eye out for our call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees in just a few short weeks.
Whether you decide to run for a seat or not, this webinar will help you better understand the inner workings of both bodies and what you may want to see from your next elected ARIN official.
Register for free today at:
We hope to see you there! Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive