ARIN Reopens Call for Volunteers for the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 20 April 2020
ARIN has reopened its call for volunteers to serve on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) through 5:00 PM ET this Thursday, 23 April. To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 NomCom you must be a representative from a General Member in Good Standing, not be a candidate for election in 2020, be willing to serve a half-year term, and complete a brief volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the link below:
Annually, the NomCom plays a vital role in ARIN Elections and is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates who are standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council (AC), resulting in an initial slate of candidates being put forth to the ARIN Membership for election. This is done in accordance with ARIN’s Bylaws and Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. The representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
Selected volunteers will be contacted directly by ARIN and will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) within three business days of being notified of their selection. To review ARIN’s NomCom NDA, please visit:
Individuals interested in learning more about the committee’s role and responsibilities can review the Charter for the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) at:
For questions or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive