ARIN Reopens Call for Volunteers for the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 20 April 2020
ARIN has reopened its call for volunteers to serve on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) through 5:00 PM ET this Thursday, 23 April. To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 NomCom you must be a representative from a General Member in Good Standing, not be a candidate for election in 2020, be willing to serve a half-year term, and complete a brief volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the link below:
Annually, the NomCom plays a vital role in ARIN Elections and is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates who are standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council (AC), resulting in an initial slate of candidates being put forth to the ARIN Membership for election. This is done in accordance with ARIN’s Bylaws and Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. The representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
Selected volunteers will be contacted directly by ARIN and will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) within three business days of being notified of their selection. To review ARIN’s NomCom NDA, please visit:
Individuals interested in learning more about the committee’s role and responsibilities can review the Charter for the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) at:
For questions or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive