ARIN Reopens Call for Volunteers for the 2020 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 20 April 2020
ARIN has reopened its call for volunteers to serve on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) through 5:00 PM ET this Thursday, 23 April. To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 NomCom you must be a representative from a General Member in Good Standing, not be a candidate for election in 2020, be willing to serve a half-year term, and complete a brief volunteer questionnaire by clicking on the link below:
Annually, the NomCom plays a vital role in ARIN Elections and is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates who are standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council (AC), resulting in an initial slate of candidates being put forth to the ARIN Membership for election. This is done in accordance with ARIN’s Bylaws and Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. The representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
Selected volunteers will be contacted directly by ARIN and will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) within three business days of being notified of their selection. To review ARIN’s NomCom NDA, please visit:
Individuals interested in learning more about the committee’s role and responsibilities can review the Charter for the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) at:
For questions or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
- 2020 Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and NRO Number Council
- Coming Soon! ARIN Web-Based Routing Registry
- Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Advanced Security Features for ARIN Online Is Now Closed
- Register Now for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting
- ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
- Community Input Sought for ARIN 2020 Candidate Nominee Questionnaires
- » View Archive