Deadline to Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 Nomination Committee is Tomorrow
Posted: Thursday, 16 April 2020
We are still accepting applications to volunteer to serve on the 2020 ARIN Nomination Committee (NomCom), but only until 5:00 PM ET tomorrow, Friday, 17 April! Have you submitted your application yet? If not, visit:
ARIN is seeking five volunteer representatives from General Members in Good Standing to serve a half-year term on this essential committee that plays a vital role in ARIN’s annual elections.
Each year, the NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates who are standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council (AC), resulting in an initial slate of candidates being put forth to the ARIN Membership for election. This is done in accordance with ARIN’s Bylaws and Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. The representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
Volunteer representatives must be from an ARIN Member organization that is in good standing. No person may serve as a member of the NomCom and be a candidate for election in the same year.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the 2020 Charter for the Nomination Committee (NomCom) at:
For questions or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive