Deadline to Volunteer to Serve on the 2020 Nomination Committee is Tomorrow
Posted: Thursday, 16 April 2020
We are still accepting applications to volunteer to serve on the 2020 ARIN Nomination Committee (NomCom), but only until 5:00 PM ET tomorrow, Friday, 17 April! Have you submitted your application yet? If not, visit:
ARIN is seeking five volunteer representatives from General Members in Good Standing to serve a half-year term on this essential committee that plays a vital role in ARIN’s annual elections.
Each year, the NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates who are standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council (AC), resulting in an initial slate of candidates being put forth to the ARIN Membership for election. This is done in accordance with ARIN’s Bylaws and Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. The representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
Volunteer representatives must be from an ARIN Member organization that is in good standing. No person may serve as a member of the NomCom and be a candidate for election in the same year.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the 2020 Charter for the Nomination Committee (NomCom) at:
For questions or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive