2020 ARIN Nomination Committee Seeks Volunteers
Posted: Monday, 13 April 2020
ARIN seeks five volunteers to serve a one-year term on the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom). Volunteer representatives must be from an ARIN Member organization in Good Standing and can’t be a candidate for election in the same year.
Each year the NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council (AC) and putting forth an initial slate of candidates to the ARIN Membership for election, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws and the ARIN Election Processes.
The NomCom is comprised of seven representatives, including two members from the ARIN Board of Trustees (one serving as Chair) who then select and appoint five individual representatives from a General Membership pool of volunteers. Representatives may include up to two serving AC members.
To learn more about the committee’s role and responsibilities, please review the Charter for the 2020 Nomination Committee (NomCom) at the link below:
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2020 NomCom, please complete a brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 17 April. The questionnaire is available at:
Selected representatives will be contacted directly by ARIN and will be asked to sign and return a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) within three business days of being notified of their selection. To review ARIIN’s NomCom NDA, please visit:
For more information pertaining to the NomCom, please visit the NomCom FAQ at:
For specific questions or to request additional information, please email members at arin.net.
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive