ARIN Beginning Live Chat Trial on 6 April
Posted: Thursday, 02 April 2020
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer excellence, ARIN is pleased to announce that on 6 April, we will deploy a new, live chat service on a trial basis. We are launching this service in response to the following suggestion we received via the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process in April 2017:
By using this new chat service, our customers will be able to quickly and easily speak with a member of our Registration Services Department concerning any questions they have regarding their Internet number resources.
During the initial trial period, the chat feature will be available Monday through Friday, from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET only. To access the chat, customers must be logged in to their ARIN Online account.
There are a few other important notes customers should keep in mind when using this initial trial chat feature:
- Conversations will be saved in your browser if cookies are enabled
- Chat is not accessible via a screen reader
- Chat is not accessible on smart phones and tablets; it is only available on desktop
We expect this trial period to last 120 days, at which point we will finalize the schedule based on the usage we’ve seen.
As always, we will continue to offer phone support Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET. You can reach us by calling +1.703.227.0660. You are also welcome to submit questions via your ARIN Online account by using the Ask ARIN function.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive