ARIN 45 Moving to Virtual Meeting Format
Posted: Tuesday, 17 March 2020
In light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
We have been closely monitoring the latest news and guidance related to the COVID-19 outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health departments. Following the most recent guidance from the CDC, we must prioritize the health of our ARIN community members and their families, and thus, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will now proceed entirely as an online-only meeting for all participants.
We ask that all participants please save the original dates of Monday, 27 April and Tuesday, 28 April while we review our normal policy discussions and related meeting programming to select material to be added to the agenda. We will be publishing the agenda and how to participate in the near future.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive