ARIN 45 Moving to Virtual Meeting Format
Posted: Tuesday, 17 March 2020
In light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
We have been closely monitoring the latest news and guidance related to the COVID-19 outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health departments. Following the most recent guidance from the CDC, we must prioritize the health of our ARIN community members and their families, and thus, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will now proceed entirely as an online-only meeting for all participants.
We ask that all participants please save the original dates of Monday, 27 April and Tuesday, 28 April while we review our normal policy discussions and related meeting programming to select material to be added to the agenda. We will be publishing the agenda and how to participate in the near future.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive