ARIN 45 Moving to Virtual Meeting Format
Posted: Tuesday, 17 March 2020
In light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
We have been closely monitoring the latest news and guidance related to the COVID-19 outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health departments. Following the most recent guidance from the CDC, we must prioritize the health of our ARIN community members and their families, and thus, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will now proceed entirely as an online-only meeting for all participants.
We ask that all participants please save the original dates of Monday, 27 April and Tuesday, 28 April while we review our normal policy discussions and related meeting programming to select material to be added to the agenda. We will be publishing the agenda and how to participate in the near future.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive