ARIN Chantilly Office – Increased COVID-19 Response Status
Posted: Friday, 13 March 2020
As I am sure you are all aware, we face a rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in the United States, and we at ARIN have taken specific steps to protect our employees and our local community.
In light of the potential for community transmission, ARIN’s headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia remain open, but all employees have the option to either work at the office or to work from home. While we previously increased our cleaning and disinfection practices, we are encouraging employees living in households with older adults and those with chronic medical conditions to work from home.
We have also transitioned to the use of remote participation tools for most meetings and are holding in-person meetings only when essential. All non-essential gatherings at the Chantilly office have been cancelled. All non-essential ARIN travel has been cancelled, and those who must travel are being asked to work from home and self-monitor away from the Chantilly office for a period of 14 days following the end of their trip.
We do not anticipate any impact to our services as a result of these changes, and encourage everyone in the ARIN community to be safe in these challenging times.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive