ARIN Chantilly Office – Increased COVID-19 Response Status
Posted: Friday, 13 March 2020
As I am sure you are all aware, we face a rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in the United States, and we at ARIN have taken specific steps to protect our employees and our local community.
In light of the potential for community transmission, ARIN’s headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia remain open, but all employees have the option to either work at the office or to work from home. While we previously increased our cleaning and disinfection practices, we are encouraging employees living in households with older adults and those with chronic medical conditions to work from home.
We have also transitioned to the use of remote participation tools for most meetings and are holding in-person meetings only when essential. All non-essential gatherings at the Chantilly office have been cancelled. All non-essential ARIN travel has been cancelled, and those who must travel are being asked to work from home and self-monitor away from the Chantilly office for a period of 14 days following the end of their trip.
We do not anticipate any impact to our services as a result of these changes, and encourage everyone in the ARIN community to be safe in these challenging times.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR has been Retired
- Announcing the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- » View Archive