ARIN 45 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
Posted: Tuesday, 10 March 2020
ARIN 45 is fast-approaching! We hope you will join us from 26-29 April in Louisville, Kentucky at the Galt House Hotel for our next Public Policy and Members Meeting. You won’t want to miss this important Internet community event where you’ll have the opportunity to engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, learn more about ARIN services and operations, and attend workshops and tutorials.
Since ARIN 45 is only weeks away, you’ll want to make your travel arrangements while there is still time to take advantage of the discounted hotel rate. The deadline for ARIN attendees to receive the discounted rate of $189 USD at the Galt House Hotel is 24 March. The room rate is subject to all applicable taxes, fees, and other charges as they may apply, so please read the hotel registration information on the hotel website carefully.
We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register right now by visiting:
Hotel details and a booking link are available on the “Hotel and Travel” page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important that you book your room as soon as possible. If you are experiencing booking issues and desired dates are not available, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Space will be an issue, so don’t delay!
If you can’t find the answers to your questions online, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help. We hope to see you in Louisville!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Note - ARIN is actively monitoring the latest news and guidance related to COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local government in Louisville – at this time, the ARIN 45 meeting will continue as planned in Louisville, Kentucky, 26 - 29 April.
If circumstances change, we will promptly announce any necessary changes online, and will inform all those registered for the event via email.
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive