Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
We are seeking one Member in Good Standing from ARIN’s general membership to serve on the 2020 Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee.
This committee is responsible for reviewing alleged mailing list AUP violations and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing.
The Charter of the AUP Committee may be found here:
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AUP Committee Volunteer” by 13 March 2020. Please include your first and last name, organization name, and contact information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
- Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
- Have You Registered Yet for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting?
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- » View Archive