Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
We are seeking one Member in Good Standing from ARIN’s general membership to serve on the 2020 Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee.
This committee is responsible for reviewing alleged mailing list AUP violations and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing.
The Charter of the AUP Committee may be found here:
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AUP Committee Volunteer” by 13 March 2020. Please include your first and last name, organization name, and contact information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive