Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
We are seeking one Member in Good Standing from ARIN’s general membership to serve on the 2020 Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee.
This committee is responsible for reviewing alleged mailing list AUP violations and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing.
The Charter of the AUP Committee may be found here:
If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “AUP Committee Volunteer” by 13 March 2020. Please include your first and last name, organization name, and contact information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive