Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
We are seeking one Member in Good Standing from ARIN’s general membership to serve on the 2020 Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee.
This committee is responsible for reviewing alleged mailing list AUP violations and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing.
The Charter of the AUP Committee may be found here:
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AUP Committee Volunteer” by 13 March 2020. Please include your first and last name, organization name, and contact information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive