Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
We are seeking one Member in Good Standing from ARIN’s general membership to serve on the 2020 Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee.
This committee is responsible for reviewing alleged mailing list AUP violations and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing.
The Charter of the AUP Committee may be found here:
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “AUP Committee Volunteer” by 13 March 2020. Please include your first and last name, organization name, and contact information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
- ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Postponed Until June
- ARIN Beginning Live Chat Trial on 6 April
- NRPM 2020.1 - New Policies Implemented
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 45 Moving to Virtual Meeting Format
- ARIN Chantilly Office – Increased COVID-19 Response Status
- Seeking Volunteer for ARIN Mailing List AUP Committee
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- OT&E Servers Available to Test Upcoming SWIP Changes
- » View Archive