Update on ARIN 45
Posted: Thursday, 05 March 2020
Based on currently available information, the ARIN 45 meeting is scheduled to continue as planned in Louisville, Kentucky, 26 - 29 April. We are actively monitoring the latest news and guidance related to COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local government in Louisville. If circumstances change, we will promptly announce online any necessary changes to our ARIN 45 plans, including informing all those registered for the event via email.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive