ARIN Announces the 2020 Fellowship Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the following individuals were selected for and have agreed to serve on the 2020 Fellowship Selection Committee:
- Bram Abramson, Past ARIN Fellow
- Brian Jones, General Member in Good Standing
- Cathrona Samuel, Past ARIN Fellow
- Bill Sandiford, Vice Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
- Alicia Trotman, ARIN Advisory Council
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is led by a member from ARIN’s Communications Department and includes up to five volunteer representatives from ARIN General Members in Good Standing, the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and past ARIN Fellows. Together, they are responsible for evaluating applications and selecting Fellows for the spring and fall Public Policy and Members Meetings.
ARIN wishes to acknowledge the commitment and time each of our volunteers give and to thank everyone serving on this year’s Fellowship Selection Committee. ARIN values the ongoing commitment and service these individuals provide to ARIN and their community. ARIN also wishes to thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
For more information on the ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee and program, please visit:
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Independence Day Closing Information
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for an ARIN Community Grant
- Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
- Have You Registered Yet for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting?
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- » View Archive