ARIN Announces the 2020 Fellowship Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the following individuals were selected for and have agreed to serve on the 2020 Fellowship Selection Committee:
- Bram Abramson, Past ARIN Fellow
- Brian Jones, General Member in Good Standing
- Cathrona Samuel, Past ARIN Fellow
- Bill Sandiford, Vice Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
- Alicia Trotman, ARIN Advisory Council
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is led by a member from ARIN’s Communications Department and includes up to five volunteer representatives from ARIN General Members in Good Standing, the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, and past ARIN Fellows. Together, they are responsible for evaluating applications and selecting Fellows for the spring and fall Public Policy and Members Meetings.
ARIN wishes to acknowledge the commitment and time each of our volunteers give and to thank everyone serving on this year’s Fellowship Selection Committee. ARIN values the ongoing commitment and service these individuals provide to ARIN and their community. ARIN also wishes to thank everyone who volunteered to serve this year.
For more information on the ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee and program, please visit:
Community Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN Announces Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- 12-13 August RPKI Outage: Update
- 2020 ARIN Election Timeline Changes
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Maintenance Outage for ARIN's Payment Processing System on 17 August
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- » View Archive